1. Thaw pie shell according to package instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
4. Using a double boiler, melt semi-chocolate and ¼ cup of butter.
5. In a large mixing bowl beat sugars and egg together until creamy (approximately 2 minutes). Stir in flour, baking powder, cocoa and melted chocolate. Pour into thawed pie shell and transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 25- 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check doneness (toothpick should come out with very little brownie). Allow pie to cool.
6. Once pie is cooled spread icing on top gently spooning out small holes for strawberries. Place strawberries into spooned out holes with green stem pointing upwards.
7. Spoon chocolate crumbs around strawberries and sprinkle “grass” around the edges of the pie.
1. Using a double boiler, melt orange chocolate.
2. Dip strawberries one at a time into melted chocolate leaving green tops intact. Allow excess chocolate to drip off.
3. Place dipped strawberry onto the lined baking sheet. Drizzle coated part of strawberry with extra chocolate to create decorative lines.
4. Allow chocolate to set fully
1. In a small bowl, cream together remaining butter, icing sugar and cocoa. Set aside.
1. Pour coconut flakes into a small bowl. Stir in green food coloring, a few drops at a time, until you reach a desired grass color. Set aside.
Total Time: 30 minutes
*Tip: Substitute pie filling with brownie mix