1. Thaw 1 sheet of puff pastry according to package instructions. Keep the other sheet frozen for future use.
2. Unroll dough and lightly brush with sesame oil, then sprinkle it evenly with the chopped scallions, sesame seeds and kosher salt.
3. Cut sheet into 4 quarters. Starting from the bottom of one square, roll the dough up tightly into a rope of dough. Repeat with the 3 other squares.
4. Take one of these ropes and coil into a circle like a cinnamon bun. Repeat this process with the 3 remaining ropes.
5. Lightly dust dough circles with flour. Using a rolling pin, flatten each coil of dough into a pancake, about 4 inches wide.
6. Heat a medium skillet pan over medium low heat, add a drizzle of vegetable oil. Lay the pancake gently in the pan and cover pan with a lid. Cook for 2 minutes per side. Remove lid and cook for another 1 minute on each side.
7. For the dipping sauce, place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min