1. Thaw pastry according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Place the canned pumpkin in a bowl and beat the eggs in with a whisk. Mix in the sugar, salt, spices and whipping cream until well combined.
4. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in a small bowl in 10 second intervals until smooth. Remove ½ cup of the pumpkin filling and blend into the chocolate.
5. Fill the pie shells 1/3 of the way full with the pumpkin filling. Drizzle in the chocolate pumpkin filling and swirl the mixture with the tip of a knife.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is golden.
7. Using an electric mixer whip the 35% whipping cream and maple syrup together until soft peaks form. Top pie with whipped cream just before serving.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Total Time: 40 Min