1. Thaw Pastry according to package instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Unroll puff pastry sheets and evenly spread butter on top. Sprinkle each buttered puff pastry with 1 tbsp. of sugar. Slice down the center to create two rectangles.
4. Create a log by rolling the puff pastry, starting from the shorter end, tightly towards the other end. Repeat with the other pastry rectangle. Slice each log in half (lengthwise) with a floured knife
5. With the cut end facing outward, roll one end towards the other giving it a slight twist around to create a loose knot. Place pastry knots into a non-stick muffin tin.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Once cooled, dust with icing sugar.
7. Optional: Top each with a dollop of preferred jam
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes