1. Thaw pastry according to package directions.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the berries, cornstarch, lemon zest and 3 Tbsp. (14ml) sugar. Distribute the berries evenly between 4 3oz ramekins.
3. Place the tart shells upside down on a piece of parchment paper. Using your hands flatten into a disc, shaping together any cracks in the dough. Use a wooden skewer to make a few holes in the top.
4. Mix together the remaining 1 Tbsp. (15ml) sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over the pie tops and microwave for 2 minutes at 700 wattage. Repeat for the remaining two tart shells and set aside.
5. Place the 4 ramekins in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 700 wattage. Top each ramekin with a pie top. Let the pies rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes