1. Thaw pastry according to package instructions.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350°F (176°C).
3. In a large mixing bowl, toss vegetables in olive oil. Grill vegetables for 5-10 minutes, until slightly tender. Transfer to the same large mixing bowl and toss with garlic and basil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Unfold one puff pastry sheet onto your work surface. Use the parchment paper to line the baking tray. Cut pastry into 4, 5×5-inch squares.
5. Arrange roughly 1/2 cup of vegetables diagonally onto each square. Divide and crumble goat cheese on top of vegetables.
6. Fold the two opposite corners of pastry towards the center and overlap to seal.
7. Transfer pastry bundles to baking tray. Sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat with second pastry sheet.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Garnish with freshly ground pepper and small basil leaves.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Tip: use a bit of water to help seal pastry
Total time: 40 minutes