1. Bake patty shells according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Grate two radishes and set aside in a small bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, combine radish, ricotta, lemon juice and zest, dill and tarragon; season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Evenly fill each shell with ricotta mixture. Sprinkle salmon with reserved lemon juice. Thinly slice remaining radish and top filling with two radish slices and a folded salmon slice.
5. Garnish with fresh springs of dill. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Cook Time: 40 minutes