1. To prepare the raspberry coulis, add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Put a sieve over a bowl and pour the puree onto the sieve to remove seeds. Cover the bowl and store in the fridge until ready to use.
3. * Left over coulis can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator.
4. Bake tart shells according to package instructions. Set aside.
5. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt sugar until dissolved, roughly 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir berries.
6. Spoon 1 tsp. of coulis into the base of each tart. Top with a generous tablespoon of yoghurt. Using a toothpick swirl coulis into yoghurt for marbled effect.
7. Top each tart with berries. Garnish with bee pollen and mint leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Total Time: 30 minutes