BBQ Ham And Peach Puff Pizza
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1/2 (397 g) Tenderflake® Frozen Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 5 Slices Maple Leaf® Natural Selections(TM) Uncured Baked Honey Ham, cut into strips
- 1 Peach, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Asiago cheese, finely grated
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Cilantro leaves
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200C).
- ROLL puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface with a lightly floured rolling pin to a 10-12" (25×30 cm) rectangle. Transfer to a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Prick all over with a fork and bake for 7-8 minutes or until a light golden colour. Remove from the oven and spread with an even layer of BBQ sauce. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Arrange the sliced ham over top and scatter with peach slices. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese and return to the oven for 2 minutes or until the crust is crispy and the cheese has melted. Cut into portions and serve hot.