Buffalo Chicken Wing Tarts
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Package (12) TENDERFLAKE® Frozen Tart Shells
- 12 Frozen small chicken nuggets
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Ranch salad dressing
- .33 cup (75 mL) Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Butter, melted
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
- PREPARE tart shells as per package directions for unfilled tart shells. Set aside.
- BAKE chicken nuggets according to package directions and allow to cool while prepping filling for tart shells. After baking nuggets lower oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) if necessary.
- DIVIDE softened cream cheese equally between the prebaked tart shells. Use the back of a teaspoon to spread on the bottom of the shells. Top with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ranch dressing.
- MIX together melted butter and Buffalo wing sauce. Spoon 1/2 tsp (2 mL) into each tart.
- PLACE a baked chicken nugget into each tart, and top with 1 tsp (5 mL) of Buffalo wing sauce mixture and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ranch dressing.
- PLACE tarts on a baking sheet and loosely cover with foil. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.
- REMOVE foil and sprinkle each tart with 1 tsp (5 mL) of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted and starting to bubble.