Skip to main content
Canada Flag Puff Pizza
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 10 Strips Maple Leaf® Bacon
- 1/2 Pkg (397 g) Tenderflake® Frozen Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 Whole roasted red peppers
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
- ARRANGE bacon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and place in the preheated oven until almost crisp. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- ROLL out puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface with a lightly floured rolling pin to a 10×11" (25×27 cm) rectangle. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and trim the edges using a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Using a fork, prick the pastry all over. Bake for 10 minutes until par-baked. Remove from the oven and spread with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with grated Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cut a maple leaf shape from the roasted red pepper and place in the center. Arrange the partially cooked bacon strips on either side, trimming if necessary so that the pizza looks like a Canadian flag.
- BAKE for 8-10 minutes more or until the bottom is crisp and the cheese has melted.