Carnival Cinnamon Pie Fries
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 TENDERFLAKE® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C). Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- REMOVE pie shell from freezer and allow to thaw at room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes.
- REMOVE pie shell from foil onto a clean, flat, lightly floured work surface. If cracks appear in pastry, press together and repair using fingers moistened with water.
- CUT out strips, approximately 1/2-inch x 3-inch (1 cm x 8 cm), using a fluted pastry cutter and gently place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- BRUSH pastry with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- BAKE in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until pastry is golden.