Skip to main content
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Tenderflake® Pie Shell
- 1-10 ¾ oz (336ml) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup (125ml) milk
- 1 cup (250ml) frozen mixed vegetables (corn carrots, peas, beans)
- 2 cups (500ml) Fully Cooked Chicken Strips, chopped into ½"(1cm) pieces
- 1 tsp (5ml) minced garlic
- 1 small onion
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375?F (190?C).
- Remove Tenderflake® Pie Shell from freezer and thaw for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, defrost frozen veggies in microwave, draining excess water.
- Chop and sauté onion.
- Mix chicken, defrosted veggies, sautéed onion, garlic, soup and milk in large mixing bowl.
- Pour into pie shell; Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.