Skip to main content
Half & Half Pizza
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 (397 g) Package Frozen Tenderflake® Puff Pastry, defrosted overnight in refrigerator
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Pasta sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) Grated Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Grated Asiago cheese
- Kid Pizza Half:
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Pepperoni slices
- Adult Pizza Half:
- 3 Slices Proscuitto, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 Slices spicy salami
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Oil packed sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Olives, sliced (green or black)
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Chili flakes
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
- CUT puff pastry into 2 halves. On a lightly floured surface roll each half into a 10 X 14 inch (25 X 35 cm) rectangle and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Fold edges in about 1 inch (2.5 cm) to achieve crust.
- BRUSH each pizza crust with a thin layer of pasta sauce. Divide Mozzarella between pizzas; add kid and adult toppings and finish with a sprinkle of Asiago on each pizza.
- BAKE in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and toppings bubbly.