Pull Apart Prosciutto Loaf
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box Tenderflake® Rolled Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 cup (250ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sundried tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) chives, chopped
- 60 grams sliced prosciutto, diced (optional)
- Thaw both puff pastry sheets according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line an 8" x 4" x 3" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry sheets and roll out to a 10" x 12" rectangle.
- Sprinkle the feta, prosciutto, sundried tomato and green onion evenly over the 2 sheets.
- Using a sharp knife, slice one sheet into four 3" strips. Stack each strip on top of each other and cut into four segments. Place the stacked squares on their side in the loaf pan. Repeat with the second sheet of pastry.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. If the loaf is getting too dark you can cover it with foil.
- Tips: Allow loaf to cool in the pan for 1 hour. Garnish with chopped chives (optional).