Quick And Easy Pecan Tarts
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Package (12 shells) Tenderflake® Frozen Tart Shells
- 2 Eggs
- .5 cup (125 mL) Sugar
- .5 cup (125 mL) Corn syrup
- .25 cup (60 mL) Cold strong coffee
- .25 tsp (1 mL) Salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Pure vanilla extract
- .75 cup (175 mL) Chopped, toasted pecans
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
- PLACE tart shells on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- BEAT eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in sugar, corn syrup, coffee, salt and vanilla.
- REMOVE partially baked tart shells from oven. Equally divide pecans among the tart shells and spoon egg mixture evenly over top.
- RETURN to oven and bake 16 to 20 minutes or until the center is set and the crust is golden brown. Cool before serving.