Skip to main content
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box Tenderflake tart shells (12)
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Decorations :
- Candy eyes, small round meringue cookies, pretzels, brown and red chocolate covered candies
- Bake tart shells according to package instructions and let cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream over medium high heat, just until it starts to boil. Put chocolate into a bowl and pour boiling cream over top and let sit for 10 minutes without stirring. (If you stir it before the cream has had time to warm the chocolate, it can seize and become grainy instead of smooth)
- Whisk chocolate and cream until smooth and pour into the prepared tart shells. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Decorate the tarts using the meringue cookies for the face, candy eyes for the eyes, chocolate covered candies for the nose and pretzels for the antlers.