Skip to main content
Rustic Pecan Pie
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Tenderflake® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shell, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Pecan halves
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Butter
- 1/2 cups (125 mL) Brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup (250 mL) Corn syrup
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Vanilla
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
- PLACE pecan halves in the bottom of the pie shell. Set aside.
- HEAT a medium saucepan over medium. Add butter. When the butter has melted add brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir until combined and remove from heat.
- WHISK eggs and vanilla. Slowly add to the brown sugar mixture, stirring to incorporate. Pour the mixture over the pecans in the pie shell. Bake for 10 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) and continue to bake for an additional 50 minutes.