Skip to main content
Smoked Salmon Quiche
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- .5 (397 g) Package Tenderflake® Puff Pastry, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- 7 oz (200 g) Smoked salmon, chopped
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) Whipping cream (35%)
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (140°C).
- ROLL out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 10" (25 cm) round. Gently transfer to a 9" (23 cm) tart pan. Trim excess dough from around edge of tart pan leaving œ" (1 cm) overhang. Gently crimp edge with your fingers. Prick tart shell all over with a fork.
- SPREAD salmon over the bottom of the tart. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown and egg has set in the centre of the tart.