Spinach And Feta Puff Pizza
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1/2 (397 g) Package Tenderflake® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups (625 mL) Chopped fresh spinach Pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Grated Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) Crumbled Feta cheese
- Pinch nutmeg
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C). ROLL out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface with a lightly floured rolling pin to a 10 X 11 inch (25 X 27 cm) rectangle. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and trim the edges using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife. Score a 1 inch (2.5 cm) border around the outside of the pastry with a pizza cutter or a sharp knife. Prick the center of the pastry all over using a fork. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until par-baked.
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Toss in the spinach and cook 1-2 minutes or until just wilted. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- SPRINKLE the par-baked pizza with Mozzarella & Feta cheese and spinach. Top with Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- RETURN to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.