Turkey, Tomato And Feta Tarts
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Medium red onion, sliced
- 300 g Packages PRIME® Fully Cooked Sliced Turkey Breast
- 18 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500 ml Baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 397 g Package TENDERFLAKE® Puff Pastry, thawed according to package directions
- 125 ml Crumbled Feta Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F (230°C). HEAT olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 1 minute, add red onion and sauté for an additional 5 minutes, or until onion starts to caramelize.
- REMOVE from heat and add turkey, cherry tomatoes and spinach. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- ROLL 1/2 of chilled puff pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) rectangle. Cut each rectangle crosswise into 3 and place slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with other œ of pastry.
- TOP each piece of pastry with equal amounts of spinach mixture and sprinkle with equal amounts of Feta cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is cooked and golden. Serve and enjoy.