Skip to main content
White Chocolate Tartlets
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Package Tenderflake® Tart Shells
- (9 oz/ 260 mL) Chopped white chocolate
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) 35% Whipping cream
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
- BAKE tart shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool completely.
- HEAT white chocolate in a double boiler set over low heat. Stir in whipping cream until smooth. Fill tart shells with the mixture and refrigerate until set.
- TOP with your choice of suggested toppings.