Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Tenderflake® Pie Shell
- 1 1/2 cups (360 mL) peanut butter
- 8 oz (1 package or 226g) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (177 mL) confectioners sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) 35% cream, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) candy covered peanut butter candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Prick bottom and sides of the thawed pie shell with a fork. Bake for 8-10 min. (If the pie shell puffs during baking, re-prick and continue to bake. Let cool completely.
- In bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer.
- In separate bowl, whip 1 cup of the whipping cream to soft peaks and fold gently into the peanut butter mixture. Spread into pie crust.
- Melt remaining whipping cream with chocolate chips and drizzle over pie.
- Top with candies