Skip to main content
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box of Tenderflake® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 tbsp. (30mL) butter (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) sugar
- 2 Icing sugar for dusting
- ½ cup (125 mL) jam or marmalade optional
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) flour
- Thaw Pastry according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll puff pastry sheets and evenly spread butter on top. Sprinkle each buttered puff pastry with 1 tbsp. of sugar. Slice down the center to create two rectangles.
- Create a log by rolling the puff pastry, starting from the shorter end, tightly towards the other end. Repeat with the other pastry rectangle. Slice each log in half (lengthwise) with a floured knife
- With the cut end facing outward, roll one end towards the other giving it a slight twist around to create a loose knot. Place pastry knots into a non-stick muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Once cooled, dust with icing sugar.
- Optional: Top each with a dollop of preferred jam