Mascarpone Lemon Cream Tarts
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box of Tenderflake® Mini Tart Shells (thawed)
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp. fine sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Lemon slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Bake tart shells according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mascarpone, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Using a hand mixer, in a large bowl whip cream into stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture. Use an open star-piping tip and fill a piping bag with cheese mixture.
- Pipe lemon cream into each tart. 5. Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh mint. Serve and enjoy!