Peanut Butter And Jelly Mini-Tarts
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 Package Tenderflake® Mini-Tart Shells
- 30 g Cream cheese, softened
- 50 ml Smooth peanut butter
- 22 ml Unsalted butter, softened
- 22 ml Packed light brown sugar
- 125 ml Whipping Cream
- 2 ml Vanilla
- 75 ml Grape jelly or jam
- Chocolate shavings
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
- PREPARE mini-tart shells as per package directions for unfilled tart shells. Remove from oven, set aside to cool.
- BEAT together cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until smooth with a hand mixer in a small bowl, about 1 minute. Add brown sugar and mix well.
- WHIP cream and vanilla in a separate bowl until firm. Fold into peanut butter mixture.
- SPOON jelly or jam in the bottom of cooked and cooled tart shells. Spoon peanut butter mixture on top.
- COVER and chill until ready to serve
- SPRINKLE mini-tarts with chocolate shavings before serving.