Skip to main content
Peanut Butter Cups
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 24 Tenderflake® 3-inch Tart Shells (2 packages)
- 3 oz (85g) best-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped (plus more for curls)
- 1 cup (125 mL) heavy cream, divided
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 4oz (125 g) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chocolate curls
- Bake Tenderflake® tart shells according to package instructions. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Chop chocolate and place in a medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over chopped chocolate, whisking to combine. Spread in the bottom of the prepared shells, and return to the refrigerator until set.
- Combine peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Whip remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) heavy cream to soft peaks in another bowl. Add half of the whipped cream to peanut butter mixture; folding in gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust. Top tart with dollops of remaining whipped cream and chocolate curls. Let chill for at least one hour and up to 2 days before serving.