Smoked Ham and Asparagus Bundles
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box of Tenderflake® Puff Pastry Sheets (thawed)
- 24 Asparagus spears
- 16 slices of smoked prosciutto
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. coarse sea salt
- Thaw pastry according to package instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Unfold one puff pastry sheet onto your work surface. Use the parchment paper to line the baking tray. Cut pastry into 4, 5×5-inch squares.
- Place a Œ cup of grated cheese diagonally onto each square. Arrange 3 asparagus spears and 2 slices of prosciutto on top of cheese.
- Fold the two opposite corners of pastry towards the center and overlap to seal. Transfer pastry to baking tray. Sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat with second pastry sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm with a side of your favourite mustard and enjoy!
- Tips: * Tip-use a bit of water to help seal pastry