Smoked Salmon and Radish Ricotta Patty Shells
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- 1 box of Tenderflake® Patty Shells (slightly defrosted)
- 6 slices smoked Atlantic salmon thawed
- 3 radishes
- 1cup extra smooth ricotta cheese
- Zest and juice of one lemon reserve 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped plus springs for garnish
- 2 tbsp. fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake patty shells according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Grate two radishes and set aside in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine radish, ricotta, lemon juice and zest, dill and tarragon; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly fill each shell with ricotta mixture. Sprinkle salmon with reserved lemon juice. Thinly slice remaining radish and top filling with two radish slices and a folded salmon slice.
- Garnish with fresh springs of dill. Serve immediately and enjoy!