Vanilla Yogurt and Raspberry Tarts
- PREP TIME:
- BAKE TIME:
- TOTAL TIME:
- Raspberry Coulis
- 1 bag frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 1 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Tart Shells
- 1 box Tenderflake® Tart Shells (thawed)
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and red currents
- 2 tsp. fine sugar
- ½ cup bee pollen
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- To prepare the raspberry coulis, add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Put a sieve over a bowl and pour the puree onto the sieve to remove seeds. Cover the bowl and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- * Left over coulis can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator.
- Bake tart shells according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt sugar until dissolved, roughly 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir berries.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of coulis into the base of each tart. Top with a generous tablespoon of yoghurt. Using a toothpick swirl coulis into yoghurt for marbled effect.
- Top each tart with berries. Garnish with bee pollen and mint leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.