Tender Tip(TM) Ham Wellington
- DURÈE TOTALE:
- 1 SCHNEIDERS® Country Naturals(TM) Tender Tip® Ham
- ½ (397g) Package Tenderflake® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C)
- ROLL out puff pastry into approximately an 11×13 inch (27×33 cm) rectangle and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread pastry with mustard and sprinkle with cheese and thyme.
- PLACE the ham in the center of the puff pastry. Brush edges of pastry with beaten egg and wrap ham in pastry by folding each corner around the ham. Turn ham over so that the seams are facing down. Lightly brush pastry all over with remaining egg.
- BAKE in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and ham is heated through.